Want to Participate in the Electric Bike Challenge?
Wonderful! You’re in the right place.
If you are willing to commute and get around using only an electric bike and public transportation for 30 days, we’d love to hear from you. Successful applicants will be entered into drawings and competitions for a number of prizes worth hundreds of dollars during the course of the Challenge.
Applying to participate in the Challenge is simple. You can fill out an application for any of the cities listed or submit a new city’s name for consideration. Please review the guidelines below and then proceed with the application form.
- To participate in the Challenge, you must agree to use only an electric bike, public transit, and carsharing as your modes of transportation for a period of 30 days.
- You will be provided with a loaner electric bike to use for 30 days at no cost to you.
- As a participant, you will be asked to contribute to the Electric Bike Challenge blog at least once per week or a total of four times over the course of the Challenge.
- You may be asked to speak to a member of the press doing a story on the Challenge in your city.
- You must agree that your information can be used by EVELO, Inc. and our partners throughout our website and in other marketing materials.
Where is it
- Berkeley, CA
- Denver, CO
- Honolulu, HI
- Miamisburg, OH
- Redmond, WA
- Sacramento, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Seattle, WA
We've finally got enough data in from our current group of participants to include some meaningful data in the leaderboard for our two competitions for mos ... Read More
I was looking back at the progress that our electric bike Challenge participants have been making in their pledge to use a bike for all of their usual car- ... Read More
The story started a couple of months ago, when I was looking for a bike to help restart my riding life. Surfing the internet, I bumped into the EVELO websi ... Read More