Want to Participate in the Electric Bike Challenge?
Wonderful! You’re in the right place.
If you are willing to commute and get around using only an electric bike and public transportation for 30 days, we’d love to hear from you. Successful applicants will be entered into drawings and competitions for a number of prizes worth hundreds of dollars during the course of the Challenge.
Applying to participate in the Challenge is simple. You can fill out an application for any of the cities listed or submit a new city’s name for consideration. Please review the guidelines below and then proceed with the application form.
- To participate in the Challenge, you must agree to use only an electric bike, public transit, and carsharing as your modes of transportation for a period of 30 days.
- You will be provided with a loaner electric bike to use for 30 days at no cost to you.
- As a participant, you will be asked to contribute to the Electric Bike Challenge blog at least once per week or a total of four times over the course of the Challenge.
- You may be asked to speak to a member of the press doing a story on the Challenge in your city.
- You must agree that your information can be used by EVELO, Inc. and our partners throughout our website and in other marketing materials.
Where is it
- Berkeley, CA
- Denver, CO
- Honolulu, HI
- Miamisburg, OH
- Redmond, WA
- Sacramento, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Seattle, WA
This has been a whirlwind of a month. Commuting solely with an electric bike has been a very interesting experience, and now is a great time to reflect o ... Read More
As I reach the end of my 30 days in Honolulu on the electric bike, I must say that undertaking this challenge has resulted in many lifestyle changes. First ... Read More
It’s nearing the end of my 30 days of challenge, and my husband is now commuting to work by bike. Although he does not ride an e-bike (he rides an all-ca ... Read More