- from $2099.00
Conquer your ride with the high-performing, powerful Aries.
From the high hills to local streets, the world is yours when you’re atop this high-performance electric bike loaded with comfortable amenities that make riding ever so fun; you’ll never say no to a ride again. Whether you’re zipping to work, cruising with friends and family, or simply having a day on the town, the EVELO Aries will get you there with speed and style.
Customize Your Perfect Bike
Standard: Shimano Alivio 8-Sp (included)
Upgrade: NuVinci N360 Hub (add $425)View Upgrade Info
Standard: 20 to 40 miles (included)
Extended: 30 to 60 miles (add $500) View Upgrade Info
Standard: 250W 36V (included)
SuperCharged: 500W 48V (add $500) View Upgrade Info
The EVELO Difference
NuVinci N360 will completely change your riding experience! Imagine – instead of worrying about “gears” as you encounter a change in terrain, you make it easier to climb a hill or go faster on flat ground by the turn of a dial and a visual display. A big hill? Just turn up the “volume” and the NuVinci N360 will do the rest.
Our Mid-Drive Motor system allows you to utilize your existing gears, so the motor works with you – not against you. As a result, it provides more power and longer battery range than a traditional hub motor. With unparalleled hill-climbing ability, sleek design, and a top speed of 20 mph, this is the next generation of electric bikes.
Our thoughtfully-designed and masterfully-built line of electric bikes provides you with a stylish, well-appointed package. Our bikes are designed for the casual, recreational rider and include many accessories – from front and rear lights to a rear rack – that makes cycling so easy to get into. All you have to do is hop on and go for an adventure.
Our high-performance, brand-name Lithium battery pack provides you with up to 40 miles of riding on a single charge (or up to 60 miles with the Extended-Range Battery Upgrade). Enjoy the pedal-assist mode with the motor giving you a power boost or switch into the electric-only mode and simply twist the throttle and the bike will proper itself.
18-Month Comprehensive Warranty
Our industry-leading comprehensive warranty provides you with a 18-month peace of mind (get an optional 6-Month Warranty Extension to increase the coverage to 2 years!). All of the bike components, including battery, controller, motor and frame are be protected and covered. If you ever have a problem, your dedicated account manager will handle everything from A to Z.
Perfect Seat Guarantee
Your EVELO Electric Bicycle comes with a high-quality saddle. However, our customers are all unique and so are their needs and preferences. As such, we offer the industry’s-first “Perfect Seat” Guarantee. If you find another seat that you prefer locally, purchase it and we will then reimburse you up to $40! This is just one of many ways we ensure that you are 100% comfortable and satisfied with your bike.
Quick & Easy Assembly
We can ship your electric bike to your doorstep anywhere in the country. It arrives almost fully assembled (95%), so you can be riding in no time! Want to see how easy the assembly is? Watch this short 5 minute video.
Get The Most From Your Ride With Unique Features
RockShox Front Suspension
Our high-performance suspension ensures a comfortable ride for you, no matter what terrain you’re navigating.
Smart-Assist OnBoard Computer
Every EVELO comes with SmartAssist, our onboard computer system, which allows you to adjust the level of electrical assistance you get from the motor based on your riding style. Also, track your speed and distance with the integrated speedometer.
Tektro Novelo Disk Brakes
These top-of-the-line disk brakes provide you with the ultimate braking ability. Integrated with the electrical system to cut off the motor when the brakes are engaged, you will always remain in complete control of your bike.
Built-In Rear Rack
Perfect for carrying groceries, your work laptop or just an extra set of clothes. Add a rear-rack bag or a basket and you can easily carry even more cargo on your bike.
Integrated Front & Rear Lighting
Our bicycles are designed with your safety as a priority, including front and rear LED lights for unparalleled visibility day and night included at no extra cost.
Our bicycles are designed to be as lightweight as possible. The Aries weighs just 59 pounds (without the battery), so you’ll have no issue getting it up stairs or into a bike locker.
You want to be riding, not waiting for your battery to charge! That’s why your EVELO can recharge to full capacity within 4-6 hours. The battery is easily removed to be charged at any electric outlet.
USB Charge Port
Charge your phone or GPS with the integrated USB charge port! This means that you will never have to worry about your devices running out of power on those longer rides.
Weighing just 8 pounds, they offer the latest technology for long-range rides. Easy removable to take to your home or office to charge. Full rear rack integrated with each battery.
Love at First Ride Guarantee
“We are finally taking a break away from riding our bikes long enough to sit down and write a well-deserved review on our experience! We researched a fair amount of electric bikes available before we decided to purchase the EVELO. We were a bit apprehensive, buying a bike we had not seen in person, but are so glad we went with a leap of faith. These bikes are extremely sturdy, well built and incredibly FUN! There isn’t a hill we haven’t conquered with the power assist at our fingertips. I can’t say enough good things about these bikes!” Lorrie S June 2014, Honolulu, HI
- Motor Patented Brushless 250W Mid-Drive – Designed in Italy (500W Motor Upgrade Available)
- Battery Lithium Polymer 36V10Ah (36V17Ah Panasonic Battery Upgrade Available)
- Charger 36V 110-220V Lithium Battery Charger (4-6 hours for a full charge)
- Maximum Speed 20 miles per hour (can be increased to 25 MPH in off-road mode with SuperCharged 500W Motor)
- Range Estimated 40 miles on pedal-assist or 20 miles on electric-only (30-60 miles with 36V17Ah battery)
- Electric Assist Multiple levels, plus electric-only (via throttle)
- Frame Alluminum Alloy Dual-Suspension (Leonis)
- Fork RockShox XC28
- Wheel 26” Inch
- Tire Kenda
- Brakes Tektro Novelo Disc Brakes
- Seat Velo
- Stem Tonaro TDS-C215 Adjustable
- Speeds Shimano Alivio 8-Speed (NuVinci N360 Upgrade Available)
- Shifters Shimano RM410 ALIVIO
- Pedals Wellgo
- Lights Spinnga Front & Rear Lights
- Speedometer LCD Speedometer Included
- Fender All-weather front fenders
- Rear Rack Full-size standard
- Bicycle Weight (without battery) 59 pounds (61 pounds with NuVinci)
- Battery Weight 36V10Ah – 8 pounds; 36V17Ah – 9 pounds
- Center of Crank to Start of Seatpost 19″
- Height from the ground to the top of the seat post 32″
- Height to the Top of the Seat in the Lowest Position 36″
- Height to the Top of the Seat in the Highest Position 42″
- Height from the Pedal in Lowest Position to the Top of the Seat in the Lowest Position 29″
- Height from the Pedal in the Lowest Position the Top of the Seat in the Highest Position 34″
- Overall Length (Front Wheel On) 66″
- Overall Length (Front Wheel Removed) 55″