Well, hello there!
We’re so glad that you’ve come across this page, as it may be the start of a beautiful [working] relationship!
Who We Are
We are a New York-based electric bicycle company focused on developing ways to make cycling more accessible to a wider range of the population by removing barriers that keep people from cycling in the first place (hills, age, fitness levels, or even arriving to work sweaty).
We are fanatically focused on delivering a wonderful customer experience to everybody who comes in touch with our company, as we believe that friendly, personal, and empathetic service is ultimately what makes customers happy and enables companies to achieve greatness.
We are growing quickly and are always looking for bright, ambitious individuals who seek positions with direct impact and responsibility.
Does This Sound Like You?
– Do you have an interest in cycling, green technology, and ways to encourage more people to drive less and bike more?
– Do you truly enjoy interacting with people and believe that the right interaction with a customer or a vendor can make a world of difference?
– Are you attracted to a flexible working environment with flexible hours and the opportunity to work remotely (at home or from an awesome office surrounded by dozens of other great companies)?
– And, most importantly, do you want to be a part of a small, close-knit, start-up team where your contributions are valued, appreciated, and make a real impact?
If your answer is “yes” to these questions, then by all means keep reading!
– Customer Sales and Service Associate
We are hiring on a rolling basis for our Customer Sales and Service team.
It’s simple! Help our prospects, customers, and dealers have a fantastic experience before and after they start riding an electric bike by delivering great customer service.
This position includes (but is not limited to):
– Handling incoming sales and support inquiries by email, live chat, and phone;
– Ensuring that customers have a fantastic experience from the first contact to sale and beyond;
– Participating in outdoor demo events to educate people about electric bikes;
– Helping to grow our Ambassador and Dealer program to develop a stronger presence around the country.
To attract the best candidates, we aim to make our work environment flexible and accommodating:
Location: This position is open both to New-York-based residents and folks living anywhere in the United States. You can choose to work out of our fantastic office in New York City in one of the most vibrant, dynamic areas for technology companies or we are also open to considering remote applicants located elsewhere in the country.
Hours: We hire both for full-time and part-time positions (starting at 20+ hours per week).
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Are you interested?
Wonderful! If you’ve made it this far, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (enter “Job Application” in the subject line). Please attach your resume and cover letter and answer the following questions:
1. Which position are you interested in?
2. Why do you want this position?
3. What are some of the best examples of customer service that you’ve experienced (or heard about)?
4. What do you think companies should do to deliver better customer service? Where do they fall short?
5. What experience do you have with bikes or electric vehicle technology?
6. Is there anything else about you that we should know about?
Thank you and we really look forward to hearing from you!