21-Day At Home Trial
To ensure that every single customer is 100% happy with their EVELO product, we offer the industry’s first 21-Day At-Home Trial period and free returns policy.
Try one of our electric bikes at home, and if it’s not the right fit, ship it back to us within 21 days from the date of delivery for an exchange or a 100% refund on the price of the bike.
No restocking fees & we even cover return shipping. We’re that confident that you will love your new EVELO Electric Bicycle.
Simple RETURNS POLICY
If for some reason you are not 100% satisfied with any EVELO product, just let our staff know, and we will work with you on a solution, adjustment, exchange, or a return. We pride ourselves on our customer service and quality, so if something isn’t right, for any reason, just let us know and we’ll take care of it.
We understand the perceived risk of purchasing online and making that leap of faith on a larger purchase. Rest assured, we can always accept a return and offer 100% refund, without restocking fees or return shipping, and yes – it fits back in the box.
HOW DOES IT WORK
How Does the 21-Day At-Home Trial Policy Work?
- Your 21-day trial starts from the time the bike arrives at your location or is picked up from your local bike shop. Need some flexibility? We understand life happens, let us know if there are any unforeseen circumstances and we can make arrangements for you. No need to feel rushed.
- To qualify for 100% refund, the bicycle must be returned in as-received condition with under 75 additional miles on it. After the 21-day trial expires, the bicycle is no longer eligible for a return.
- Please retain the original packaging when you receive the bicycle just in case you need to return it. EVELO bikes must be returned in EVELO boxes with proper packaging material. If the original packaging is missing, we will have to ship a replacement box and packing materials and there is a $150 packing material charge for regular and folding bicycles and a $250 charge for packing materials for the tricycle models.
- Reach out before moving forward with repackaging! We have helpful tips and tricks for ensuring a safe journey for your EVELO model. Bicycles do tend to get bounced around a bit during transit, so an effective packing job is crucial to a smooth return. Bicycles received with inadequate packaging and visible damage are subject to a $200 damage charge. Tricycles are subject to a $300 damage charge. Lost keys are $75 charge. We understand you’re not a professional bike packer, but following our instructions is easy, and a little effort goes a long way. We’ll help along the way and simply want to ensure that the bike returns in good condition.
- Concerned about repackaging? Your local bicycle shop can pack the bike for you for their standard labor rate. This is not covered by EVELO, but we can help make arrangements if needed.
- Returning accessories? Not a problem! However, please note that return shipping is not refundable on accessories and will be deducted from your refund. Send us an email (email@example.com) with what you need to return and we’ll send you a label right away.
LOOKING TO RETURN?
How to Start a Return
If you would like to return your EVELO purchase, you can submit a return request form by clicking the link below:
Once we receive this form, we will email you packaging instructions, along with all of the details and instructions you need to return. We’ll automatically generate return labels, and schedule a FedEx pickup from your home, bike shop, or any other location convenient for you, on the day of your choosing. If you prefer to drop the bike off at your local FedEx store, let us know and we can certainly accommodate this for you.
If you purchased the Local Shop Assembly, these charges are not refundable. If you choose to have a local bike shop re-package the bicycle for a return, these charges are also the responsibility of the customer and are not refundable.
Refunds are issued to your original form of payment (financing included) within 10 business days of the bicycle arriving at our Warranty facility and undergoing a brief inspection.
Looking for information about the warranty? Click here to go to Warranty Overview & Registration