10-Day At Home Trial
To ensure that every single customer is 100% happy with their EVELO product, we offer the industry’s first 10-Day At-Home Trial policy. Try one of our electric bikes at home, and if it’s not the right fit, ship it back to us within 10 days from the date of delivery for an exchange or a 100% refund on the price of the bike. We even cover return shipping. We’re that confident that you will love your new EVELO!
Simple RETURNS POLICY
At EVELO, our company philosophy is centered on making sure that every single customer loves their new electric bike from EVELO. We want to do everything we can to make that happen. As a company that sells direct to the consumer, we also realize that you — as a customer — take a leap of faith when you order a product from us without having had a chance to see it in a store first.
To provide peace of mind and ensure that every single customer is 100% happy with their EVELO product, we offer the industry’s first 10-Day At Home Trial policy. This allows you to try the bike at home for 10 days and, if you don’t like the product or it’s not the right fit, you have the option to return it to us within 10 days from the date of delivery for an exchange or a 100% refund. We even cover return shipping, so there are no surprises, no hidden fees and no hassles for you – our customer. We’re that confident that you will love your new EVELO!
It’s as simple as that!
HOW DOES IT WORK
How Does the 10-Day At-Home Trial Policy Work?
- You have 10 days from the date that the product was marked as delivered to request a Return Authorization. If you are considering a return, please make sure to reach out to us before you re-box the bike — we have helpful suggestions if you are contemplating a return due to performance of the item, sizing, or for any other reason. Keep in mind that an exchange for an EVELO product better suited to your needs is also possible.
- To qualify for the 100% refund, your bike must have under 75 miles on it and it must be within 10 days of the bike’s delivery to you. After the 10-day period expires, the product cannot be returned to EVELO.
- You must keep the original packaging and the bike must be repacked back into the original packaging when you send it back to us. This is very important, as this ensures that the bike is delivered back to the warehouse in good condition. Repacking of the bike back into the box it arrived in is the customer’s responsibility. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you require more information about repacking.
- Once the Return Authorization is issued, we will provide you with a return shipping label and a date when the UPS/FedEx will stop by to pick up the product. Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment within 10 business days after the date the returned product is received at the warehouse.
- Please note that all open-box, refurbished and clearance bikes, as well as batteries, are subject to a 10% restocking fee if returned within the 10-day trial period.
- If you choose Velofix or a local bike shop as your assembly option, the fee is non-refundable.
- Because of the laws associated with shipping large batteries, extra batteries separate from a bike may not be returned.
- While we cover return shipping within the trial period, you are responsible for any additional repackaging and handling fees Velofix or your local bike shop may charge. The only exception is the Compass trike because of its size.
LOOKING TO RETURN?
*** To return or exchange a bicycle within 10 days of initial delivery, please request a Return Authorization. ***
Looking for information about the warranty? Click here to go to Warranty Overview & Registration