Our high-performance, battery pack provides you with up to 60 miles of riding on a single charge. Plus, our intelligent pedal assist mode makes riding effortless. Never worry about the way back.
Lithium Battery Technology
Battery technologies have made rapid advances over the past few years, resulting in lightweight, safe, and long-lasting batteries. EVELO electric bicycles boast offer two battery options:
- Standard – 36V 10Ah (or 48V 10Ah with 500W motor) lithium-polymer and lithium-ion batteries that can last up to 40 miles in pedal-assist or 20 miles in electric-only mode on a single battery charge;
- Upgraded – 36V 17Ah (or 48V 14.5Ah with 500W motor) Panasonic Extended-Range batteries that can last up to 60 miles in pedal-assist or 30 miles in electric-only mode on a single battery charge.
Our batteries are compact and lightweight. You can remove them with the turn of a key to take to your home or office for a recharge or lock them to your bike for added security. Or keep things simple and charge them while they’re still attached to the bike. Our advanced Battery Management System continuously monitors the battery and prevents over- and under-charging.
Most importantly, our batteries are designed with longevity in mind and are rated for 750+ recharges, so they will provide you with many years of maintenance-free use.
Intelligent Pedal Assistance
The beauty of EVELO electric bicycles is that they put you in control. Our SmartAssist Intelligent Pedal Assistance provides you, the rider, with multiple levels of support – giving you the freedom to ride farther and the confidence to keep pace with all types of riders.
All of EVELO Electric Bicycles are equipped with an advanced Control Panel that provides you with 3 options of riding: Pedal Only, Pedal Assist and Electric Only.
- Pedal Only – The bike is ridden just like a regular bicycle, powered by the rider.
- Pedal Assist – The onboard computer activates the motor only when the pedals are turned/used in order to assist the rider. This mode makes it easier to pedal up hills and against the wind. The rider can control the level of assistance that is received from the motor. Using the bicycle in this mode requires no effort on the part of the rider. The onboard computer takes the guesswork out of it.
- Electric Only (or Twist and Go) – The rider simply twists the throttle in order to engage the motor and start moving (similar to the operation of a moped). While a lot of electric bicycles offer this option, exclusive use of the feature will drastically reduce the range of the battery. Pedaling, even lightly, will help you get the most out of your bike.
WHERE TO NEXT?
Wondering where to go next?
- Visit the virtual EVELO Shop and pick the perfect Electric Bicycle for you.
- Not sure which EVELO is right for you? Get a free, interactive fit consultation.
- Ask our e-bike experts about any questions you have (we are here 7 days a week!)