EVELO vs. Other Electric Bike Brands
An educated customer is our best customer. At EVELO, we believe in transparency and helping each rider make the right decision for themselves.
What Makes EVELO Different?
– Mid-Drive Motor Design – provides you with a more powerful and natural riding experience, while using less batter energy.
– NuVinci N360 Internal Drivetrain – innovative design that eliminates the traditional gears and reduced learning curve for new riders.
– European-Inspired Designs – simple, stylish and unique bike designs that can fit any style.
– Real, Friendly, Expert Support – our in-house support team is here to help with with any questions. 24 hour response time guarantee, including on weekends.
EVELO vs. Other Brands Comparison Review Chart
To help with your research, we have put together a chart to compare EVELO models against some of the other popular and quality electric bicycle brands. The information for other brands was retrieved directly from their websites, catalogs, or dealers. Many more bike brand comparison review charts can be accessed from the list of electric bicycles below this comparison chart.
|Pedego Classic Cruiser||A2B Metro||Kettler Twin|
|Price (starting at)||$2,099
|Speed||Up to 20 miles per hour||Up to 20 miles per hour||Up to 20 miles per hour||Up to 20 miles per hour|
|Range||Up to 20 miles on electric-only or 40 on pedal-assist mode (go 30-60 miles with extended battery)||15-30 miles||Up to 20 miles||Up to 50 miles on pedal-assist mode|
|Power Options||Pedal-Assist and Electric-Only||Electric-Only
|Pedal-Assist and Electric-Only|
(see mid-drive advantages)
||250 Watt or 500 Watt||500 Watt||500 Watt||250 Watt|
|Battery||36V 10Ah / 48V 10Ah
(Optional: 36V 17Ah or 48V14.5Ah)
|36V 10Ah||37V 11Ah||24V 11Ah|
|Gears and Speeds||8-Speed Shimano Alivio
(Optional: NuVinci® N360™ Drivetrain)
|6-Speed Shimano||7-Speed Shimano Alivio||8-Speed Shimano Nexus|
|Brakes||Disc Brakes on the Front and Rear||Disc Brake on the Front and Hub Brake in the Rear||Disc Brakes on Front and Rear||V-Brakes on Front and Rear|
|Weight||55 pounds||61 pounds||80 pounds||57 Pounds|
(Optional: Extend to 2 Years)
|1 year||5 years frame, 2 year motor, 1 year battery, and 1 year on standard bike parts||3 year limited warranty|
Want to see a comparison with another ebike brand? Select it here:
* If you would like to know how EVELO measures up against a bike brand not listed above, please contact us.
Wondering where to go next?
- Check out and customize your perfect electric bike
- See the EVELO difference – Mid-Drive Motor | NuVinci “Infinite Gears” Hub | Love at First Ride
- Ask our e-bike experts about any questions you have (we are here 7 days a week!)